Retail Secretary / 3rd Key
This dual position plays a key role in the running of our large, multi-product retail stores.
Hamrick’s, a fast paced retail family clothing business, is seeking talented leaders who want to grow with this successful company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
As secretary, this position will run the office including:
The 3rd Key is responsible for store operations in the absence of management. This includes:
- compile weekly payroll
- make employee schedules and track hours
- order supplies
- conduct initial interviews for open positions
- process applications
- sign up new hires and aid in orientation and training
- opening and closing the store
- customer interaction and problem solving
- monitoring employee productivity and efficiency
Other duties include processing freight, merchandising on the sales floor, financial tasks.
- Requirements for the position include:
- self-motivated individual
- strong communication and time management skills
- working knowledge of office procedures
- ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom and lift and carry 50 lbs
- flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the business including nights and Saturdays. Hamrick’s is closed on Sunday.