Loss Prevention Supervisor
Job Summary: Supervises a Loss Prevention team responsible for the protection of company assets by preventing inventory shrinkage due to accidents. Identifies, prevents, corrects and eliminates loss caused by internal, external, and paperwork errors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides supervision to the Loss Prevention employees as directed by Management
- Works as part of a team with Store Management and employees
- Identifies all forms of loss and assists in creating shortage control solutions
- Monitors and investigates inventory loss
- Conducts internal and external investigations, writes and maintain reports, testifies in court, interviews subjects, suspects, witnesses and victims
- Conducts surveillance and detains shoplifters
- Maintains, controls and safeguards evidence
- Conducts safety reviews and inspections
- Conducts routine employee spot checks on purchase holds, personal belongings and trash
- Operates and trains LP personnel on CCTV (if applicable)
- Conducts routine physical security checks
- Responsible for the development, coordination and execution of the emergency/disaster plan
- Maintains and manages all physical security equipment
- Performs other security/safety related duties as assigned by management
Special abilities, required skills, or education needed to perform the essential job functions: Basic knowledge of shoplifting laws and/or law enforcement experience required; must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (to be able to attend court cases, travel to police station(s), & perform other duties outside of Hamrick's facilities).
Physical demands of the job: Job requires sitting, standing and being physically able to apprehend shoplifters.
OSHA Standards: This job is classified as a category “2” for being at risk or exposure to HIV, hepatitis, and other infectious diseases.
Please fill out and email back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 864-489-6420.