Hamrick’s is a 70 year old family owned and operated 20 store retail chain in North & South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia and Tennessee. Stores range from 40000 sq ft to 75000 sq ft, and feature clothing, shoes and accessories for the family, as well as decorative home product. Financially strong and poised for expansion – Hamrick’s is seeking talented leaders to execute the company’s vision at store level and share in the success.
THE STORE MANAGER & ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER PARTNER TOGETHER AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Requirements for the position include:
- Driving store sales and profits
- Offering and training others in superior customer service
- Merchandising product with a creative eye while maintaining corporate directives and standards
- Maintaining high performance standards while adhering to payroll and operating expense limitations
- Associate growth through effective talent selection, training and coaching
- Self-motivated creative leader
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to develop others
- Business related or fashion merchandising degree preferred
- 2+ years retail management experience
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom and lift and carry 50lbs
- Flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the business including nights and Saturdays. Hamrick’s is closed on Sunday.
- Hamrick’s offers medical, dental, life insurance, 401-K, paid holidays, vacation and an employee discount.
Special abilities, required skills, or education needed to perform the essential job functions: High school diploma and retail experience (supervision) preferred.
Physical demands of the job: Bending, stooping, lifting (up to 25 lbs.) and standing for long periods of time.
OSHA Standards: This job is classified as a category "3" for being at risk or exposure to HIV, hepatitis, and other infectious diseases.